Today’s episode is a very special one! I’m interviewing a dear friend of mine, Renee Avard-Furlow. Renee is a published writer & ‘Unique-tivity Guide’. She owns a successful site, sharing her writings & reflections, offering spiritually-based services and publishing the ‘Magic Musepirations’ monthly. She currently has two short eBooks available on Amazon, with more planned & is writing her poetic memoir, due out in early 2016.
Renee was so much fun to talk to, because she has some great ideas about spirituality — and especially eclecticism. I hope you enjoy listening to our conversation as much as I enjoyed having it.
Renee mentioned lots of interesting things, so today’s notes are a bit longer than usual:
- Michelangelo wrote poetry.
- Sera Beak’s books, The Red Book and Red Hot and Holy, were big influences on Renee’s evolving spirituality.
- Not surprisingly, she loves reading other poets. She mentioned several, including Iain Thomas (I Wrote This For You), Amy Johnson (Her book, Chasing Rainbows in the Dark, is available for pre-order.), Nancy (NR) Hart, Rose Costa, Dianne Sylvan, Julie Addicott, and Dalena Duco.
- Other influences on her spiritually are Anne Partain — and ME!
- A favorite thought of hers: Whatever the question was when you were born, you are the answer. I’m loving this idea!
- Renee failed to acknowledge someone very special to her — her ‘sister’ Kari. Says Renee, “I am very appreciative of my ‘sister’ Kari and all that she is to me and how she has helped me get where I am.”
Renee offered a quote of hers for our quote of the week. I love it because it is full of depth and meaning. We had a great conversation just about this quote.
Please look for Renee around the internet:
- Website: http://www.reneeavardfurlow.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorreneeavard
- Twitter: @ReneeAvard
- Instagram: @reneeavardfurlow
As always, I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment on this page, or send me an email.
(Always assume that links to products are affiliate links. They may not be, but then again, they might be! Of course, I will only recommend products that I believe in.)